Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Appy's new principal...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Appy's new principal...

    is from Castlewood... http://thecarrollnews.com/printer_friendly/2776820

    (Don't know if this has been posted before... I don't rem. seeing it, but I wasn't exactly looking for it, either.)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy's new principal...

    you mean he's not a REAL DAWG?!?!?!?!?!


    OH HELL NO!

    WE WANT A DAWG TO BE OVER THE LIL DAWGS AND DAWGETTES

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy's new principal...

    Isn't that the guy that used to be the baseball coach at JIB?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy's new principal...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    Isn't that the guy that used to be the baseball coach at JIB?
    Yep, he was my baseball coach in high school. Better known as Tiny Austin.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy's new principal...

    I started to put Tiny down, but wasn't 100% sure that was his nickname. I was thinking so though if it was the same one. He was a nice guy what little I was around him in HS.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy's new principal...

    Yeah Coach Austin was always a super nice guy and coach. Very, Very hard worker. I just hated his post-game meetings. Some would go on for 2 hours. Other than that, he lived at the ball field.

    His son plays ball at UVA-Wise, baseball that is, his name is Brad Austin. He will either be a JR or SR if I am not mistaken this year.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •